(15 years later)
- Cirdan and Gil-Galad live on the Isle of Balar. Tuor and Earendil lead the people of the Havens.
- Earendil and Elwing wed.
- Tuor builds a ship in secret. He reveals to Idril he can no longer bear the longing for the sea that he has had since his meeting with Ulmo.
- Tuor meets with Cirdan and Gil-Galad, revealing his intentions to sail away and leave lordship of the Havens to Earendil.
- Tuor and Idril hold a feast where they announce their leave. In the morning they say goodbye to Earendil and Elwing and leave in their ship.
- Earendil meets with Cirdan about the possibility of sailing to Valinor. He is told of their previous attempts.
- Cirdan however, agrees to help build Earendil a ship.
- Many years pass. Elwing gives birth to twin sons, Elrond and Elros.
- Earendil and Cirdan build their ship, Vingilot, upon which Earendil sails through many seas and to many isles.
- Earendil returns to the Havens, where he stays with his sons for a while, but not long. He meets with Cirdan again and leaves to search for Valinor.
- Earendil with his small crew searches in vain for Valinor and Tuor.
- Maedhros hunts in the wild, but ever his Oath torments him. He returns to Amon Ereb and calls Maglor and Amras to their oaths once more.
- Maedhros sends messengers to the Havens of friendship, asking for them to yield the Silmaril.
- Elwing refuses to yield the Silmaril, not while Earendil is at sea.
- Maedhros will not wait any longer. He, with his brothers and followers, set out for The Havens.
First Appearance – Elros, Aerandir, Erellont, Falathar
Adapted from chapters ‘Of Tuor and the Fall of Gondolin’ and ‘The Voyage of Earendil and the War of Wrath’ from The Silmarillion, ‘The History of Galadriel and Celeborn’ from Unfinished Tales and ‘The Wanderings of Hurin and Other Writings’ from The War of the Jewels.
- Earendil the Mariner – Ted Nasmith
- Elwing and Earendil – zdrava
- Vingilot – Billy Masig
- But Elwing Was Not With Him – Dapplehack