- Earendil returns from his voyage to find Elwing in a white tower, built for them.
- Morgoth sees the new star in the west. He confides in Sauron that he assumes one must have made it through to Valinor, although he does not believe they will risk open war against him.
- Manwe calls up Ingwe of the Vanyar and Finarfin of the Noldor and orders them to prepare for war.
- Eonwe overlooks the building of a great host of ships by the Teleri.
- Ingwe and Finarfin gather their own forces
- The Teleri agree to build ships for the sake of Elwing, but refuse to take part in any battles.
- Eventually the Host of the Valar is prepared to sail to Middle Earth.
- Manwe and Ingwe stay behind. Manwe sends the Host with his blessing. Eonwe leads the Host over the sea.
- As the Host approaches Middle Earth, Eonwe orders the trumpets to be sounded. The Host is so many the sound can be heard all over Beleriand, reaching even to Angband.
- Morgoth hears the horns of the Valar. Afraid, he orders Sauron to prepare for war.
- Legions of orcs cross Anfauglith to meet the Host.
- Maedhros hears the horns. With Maglor, Elrond, Elros and others he rides forth to see the Host.
- Cirdan and Gil-Galad witness the great host sailing in towards Sirion.
- Eonwe lands at The Havens of Sirion. He sets up camp there with Finarfin.
- Galadriel finds Finarfin among the host.
- Cirdan arrives to speak with Eonwe. He pledges to fight for the Valar.
- The Teleri refuse to even set foot on Middle Earth.
- Maedhros and Maglor observe the Host from afar, but do not approach them.
First Appearances – Olorin, Curumo, Ingwion
Adapted from chapters ‘Of the Voyage of Earendil and the War of Wrath’ from The Silmarillion, ‘The Tale of Earendel’ from The Book of Lost Tales and ‘The Last Chapters of the Quenta Silmarillion’ from The War of the Jewels.
- Vanyar – Angel Falto
- White Tower of Elwing – John Howe
- Eonwe – Saj-jie
- All the Others, Gone – Jenny Dolfen