- Frodo dreams of Gandalf in the abyss, surrounded by darkness and nameless monsters.
- Gimli takes Frodo to look into the waters of the Mirrormere.
- Aragorn examines Sam and Frodo’s wounds, finding Frodo’s mithril coat.
- Aragorn leads them to Lothlorien, though Boromir is wary.
- Legolas tells the history of Lorien. Gimli is angered at the suggestion that the dwarves’ actions had threatened the surrounding lands.
- As the company enters the woods, they are stopped by Haldir.
- Haldir takes them up into their tree platforms. Soon after, orcs pass underneath.
- Haldir’s men kill the orcs. Frodo sees Gollum for a brief moment.
- Haldir takes them to Caras Galadhon. He forces Gimli to be blindfolded. When Gimli objects, Aragorn says they will all be blindfolded.
- Haldir removes their blindfolds. He takes Frodo and Sam up to a high platform overlooking the beauty of the forest.
- The company meet with Galadriel and Celeborn. Aragorn tells them of Gandalf’s demise. Celeborn blames the dwarves, but Galadriel says it is not their fault.
- Galadriel searches the hearts of the Fellowship.
- Aragorn daydreams about his time with Arwen in the forest. He also remembers his last meeting with his mother, Gilraen.
- The Fellowship, and the Lorien elves, grieve for Gandalf. Frodo writes a song in his memory.
- Galadriel soothes Gimli’s sorrows, using Khuzdul. Gimli attempts to compliment her, clumsily.
- Legolas and Gimli walk together in the woods, finding friendship instead of hate.
- Galadriel takes Frodo to the middle of her garden, Sam follows. She fills a basin there with water and bids Frodo to look. Sam looks first and sees the Shire destroyed. Frodo sees an old white man, ships, a white tower and a great eye.
- Galadriel tells them it is what may come to pass. She shows Frodo her ring. Frodo offers her the Ring, but after a dark vision she refuses.
- Aragorn tells the others they must continue. Boromir wants to go to Minas Tirith, not to destroy the Ring. Frodo does not wish to.
- Galadriel gives them all gifts. The Elfstone to Aragorn, the Phial to Frodo, belts and daggers to Boromir, Merry and Pippin, a box of earth to Sam, a bow to Legolas and three of her golden hairs to Gimli.
- Celeborn offers each of them to stay in Lorien, but they all choose to follow Frodo. He gives them lembas bread, rope and elven cloaks.
- In boats, they leave Lorien down the river Anduin.
- Saruman sends out Ugluk and the Uruk-Hai to track the Fellowship.
First Appearance – Ugluk
Adapted from Chapters ‘Lothlorien’, ‘The Mirror of Galadriel’ and ‘Farewell to Lorien’ of The Lord of the Rings.
- Farewell to Lothlorien – Alexandra V Bach
- Durin’s Stone – Matej Cadil
- Crossing Nimrodel – Anke Eissmann
- Frodo and Haldir in Lothlorien – Ted Nasmith
- First Meeting of Aragorn and Arwen – Anke Eissmann
- Mirror of Galadriel – Alan Lee
- Galadriel – Thomas Rouillard
- The Phial of Galadriel
The final episode of Season 6 and The Silmarillion part of the series will be another feature-length film like Wrath, around 90 – 120 minutes in length, theoretically. It will cover the entire War of the Last Alliance. The war will have to be simplified to fit in with time constraints so not all seven years of the Siege of Barad-Dur will be detailed fully. Several events leading up to and after the war will be streamlined as well.
- Gil-Galad and Cirdan’s army meets with Elendil and Isildur’s army at Amon Sul
- The Last Alliance camps in Rivendell.
- Elrond sends out riders to Khazad-Dum, Lothlorien and Greenwood.
- Isildur says farewell to his wife and youngest son.
- The Last Alliance crosses the Misty Mountains and meets with the armies of Amdir of Lothlorien, Oropher of Greenwood and the dwarves of Khazad-Dum.
- Anarion confers with Elendil through the Palantir.
- Sauron watches the armies gather through the Palantir stolen from Minas Ithil.
- Anarion’s army marches north.
- The Last Alliance halts in front of the Black Gate. They are joined by Anarion. Isildur curses the men who did not honour their oath.
- Sauron’s army attacks. Gil-Galad orders the lines to hold. Amdir and Oropher refuse to take orders from the Noldor and attack the orcs. Oropher is killed and Amdir is forced to flee, later drowning in the marshes.
- Thranduil takes command of the Greenwood army.
- Gil-Galad and Elendil defeat Sauron’s first wave and besiege the Black Gate. They manage to climb it and open it. They enter Mordor.
- The Last Alliance march to Barad-Dur. They set up camp upon Gorgoroth.
- Elendil challenges Sauron to come forth. In response Sauron sends fire raining down from Barad-Dur.
- Elendil orders siege weapons to break down Barad-Dur’s gates and towers, but the tower is too strong to be broken.
- Anarion is killed by a rock thrown from the tower.
- All of Sauron’s forces flee the battle. Elendil challenges Sauron once more.
- Sauron leads his last forces out of the tower, breaking through the lines.
- Sauron destroys hundreds of elves and men before reaching Elendil and Gil-Galad.
- Elendil and Gil-Galad duel with Sauron. Elendil runs Sauron through with Narsil but is cast off, Narsil breaking under him. Gil-Galad then pierces Sauron’s neck with Aeglos, but is crushed and burned by Sauron’s body.
- Isildur takes the hilt of Narsil and cuts the Ring from Sauron’s hand, destroying his body.
- Barad-Dur’s tower falls, but its foundations remain.
- The remaining orcs and Easterlings flee.
- Elrond and Cirdan order Isildur to destroy the Ring, but he chooses not to.
- The thousands of dead are buried at Dagorlad.
- Cirdan offers Elrond the title of High King of the Noldor. Elrond does not take it. The Noldor are left without a King.
- The White Tree is planted.
- Isildur is killed while journeying back to Arnor. The Ring is lost.
- Ohtar brings the shards of Narsil to Rivendell. Elrond takes care of Isildur’s youngest son.
- Elrond marries Celebrian
- Gandalf, Saruman and Radagast arrive. They are greeted by Cirdan and Glorfindel.
- The Blue Wizards journey East, never to return.
- Sauron’s spirit reforms.
First Appearances – Gandalf (Istari), Saruman (Istari), Radagast
Deaths – Elendil, Gil-Galad, Isildur, Anarion, Oropher, Amdir, Elendur, Aratan. Ciryan
- Sauron – War of the Last Alliance – Matt DeMino
- Elf Last Alliance – Angel Falto
- The Battle of Dagorlad – Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Dir, Peter Jackson. New Line Cinema.
- Battle of the Last Alliance – entar0178
- I Behold – Abe Papakhian
- Isildur and the Ring – Abe Papakhian
- Istari Arrival on Ship – Alice Falto