Prologue – Valinor (Y.T. 1)
The Creation of the Two Trees. Maglor recounts to Elrond the names of the Valar.
Valinor (Y.T. 1495)
- The Valar try and reconcile Feanor and Fingolfin
- Feanor is invited to Valinor
- Fingolfin offers his hand to Feanor, recognising his place as eldest and heir of Finwe.
- Melkor and Ungoliant travel to Valinor.
- As Feanor and Fingolfin are being reconciled, Ungoliant destroys the two trees.
- Yavanna examines the Two Trees and finds only the light of the Silmarils can restore them.
- Orome and Tulkas go after Melkor with the Vanyar.
- Manwe asks Feanor to give them up, but he refuses.
- Messengers come from Formenos with news for Feanor
First Appearances – Glorfindel, Orodreth, Eonwe
Adapted from chapters ‘Valaquenta’, ‘Of the Beginning of Days’ and ‘Of the Darkening of Valinor’ from The Silmarillion.
- Two Trees of Valinor – MattBurton
- Yavanna’s Trees – Jacek Kopalski
- The Killing of the Trees – John Howe
3 thoughts on “Season 1 Episode 4 – Nightfall”
This would be one hell of an episode. I liked the addition of Blind Guardian’s.”Nightfall” (Y)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Season 1 Episode 4 – Nightfall | Tracey-anne's Weblog