- Glaurung returns to Nargothrond, turning the treasure there into his bed.
- Finduilas cries out for Turin, but hears no reply.
- Turin speeds to Dor-lomin, but as he went he thinks he hears the cries of Finduilas.
- Tuor prepares to leave but finds an elf outside the walls. His name is Voronwe and upon hearing of Ulmo’s instruction, gladly guides Tuor to Gondolin.
- Tuor and Voronwe come across Turin heading north, although Turin does not see them.
- Turin arrives to find his childhood home empty and dark. He asks for shelter in the house of Brodda.
- Sador halts Turin and tells him of what has happened.
- Turin confronts Brodda. Lady Aerin tells him of Morwen’s whereabouts. Turin throws Brodda, breaking his neck. The men of Dor-lomin revolt against the Easterlings, killing all in the hall.
- Sador and Aerin force Turin to leave. Turin flees Dor-lomin with any rebels that will follow him.
- Aerin burns down the hall of Brodda, killing herself in the process.
- Morwen reaches Nargothrond. Mablung leaves her with a group outside and takes the rest into the city.
- They awaken Glaurung, who scatters Mablung’s riders and attacks the group outside. Nienor is separated from the others. Glaurung finds her on the hill. With his glare he renders her mind blank.
- Mablung returns to Nienor alone. Realising her memory is gone, he is forced to lead her back to Doriath by the hand.
- Turin tries to track the orcs that took Finduilas.
- The orcs are waylaid by the men of Brethil. They kill all their captives, impaling Finduilas against a tree. She asks the men to tell Turin where she died.
- Turin comes across an orc host attacking a group of men. He slays them all then asks for word of Finduilas.
- The men lead him to Finduilas’ grave and then to Ephel Brandir, where Turin stays and meets their chieftain, Brandir.
- Mablung rests near the borders of Brethil. They are ambushed by orcs and Nienor flees into the forest.
- Nienor collapses on the Grave of Finduilas, where she is found by Turin.
First Appearances – Dorlas, Hardang, Hunthor, Manthor, Brandir, Voronwe
Deaths – Finduilas, Brodda, Aerin
Adapted from chapters ‘Of Turin Turambar’ and ‘Of Tuor and the Fall of Gondolin’ from The Silmarillion, ‘Of Tuor and His Coming to Gondolin’ and ‘Narn i Chin Hurin’ from Unfinished Tales and ‘The Return of Turin to Dor-lomin’, ‘The Coming of Turin into Brethil’ and ‘The Journey of Morwen and Nienor to Nargothrond’ from The Children of Hurin.
- Turin Discovers Nienor at the Mound of Finduilas – Ted Nasmith
- Tuor and Voronwe see Turin at the Pools of Irvin – Ted Nasmith
- Hall of Brodda Burning – Alan Lee
- Nienor and Glaurung – DonatoArts
- Nienor Flees into the Woods – Ted Nasmith