- King Tar-Minastir sails to Lindon with many thousands.
- Elrond is besieged in Imladris.
- The Dunedain defeat Sauron and lift the Siege of Imladris.
- Sauron flees back to Mordor
- Sauron reveals he has captured the remaining Rings. He gives them to men and dwarves who trust him.
- Glorfindel returns to Middle-Earth, bringing with him the Blue wizards.
- The first White Council is held. Glorfindel introduces the Istari to the Council, detailing their mission.
- Elrond first meets Celebrian, the daughter of Galadriel and Celeborn.
- The King’s Men, under Pharazon, return from battling Sauron in Middle-Earth.
- The King’s Men speak out against the Valar and the elves.
- The Faithful, led by Amandil and his son Elendil, tend to the fading White Tree and to the Hallow of Eru.
- King Tar-Palantir repents for the actions of past Kings and seeks the forgiveness of the Valar, but it does not come.
- The majority of the Numenoreans remain against the Valar, encouraged by Pharazon.
- Sauron claims his title as King of Men. He releases the Nazgul to terrorise the people of Middle-Earth.
First Appearances – Tar-Palantir, Pharazon, Amandil, Elendil, Isildur, Anarion, Miriel, The Witch-King, Alatar, Pallando
Deaths – Tar-Minastir, Ciryatur, Narvi, Durin III
- White Tree of Numenor
- Imladris – Eric Faure-Brac
- Glorfindel – Liga Klavina
- At the Foot of the Meneltarma – Jef Murray
- Black Riders – John Howe
- Tar-Palantir dies with his daughter Miriel by his side.
- Pharazon, Amandil and the other lords decide what to do with the kingship.
- Pharazon, with the support of the people, seizes the thrones and takes Miriel as wife against her will.
- Amandil and Elendil attempt to stop this, but are overruled by the majority. They return to their lands of Romenna.
- Pharazon bans all elven visitors to Numenor.
- The last elves on Numenor bring word of Sauron’s doings and leave Romenna with Amandil’s messages to Gil-Galad.
- The Nazgul attack the Numenoreans settlements in Middle-Earth.
- Elendil tells Ar-Pharazon of Sauron’s proclamation.
- Ar-Pharazon declares war on Sauron, ready to take the title of ‘King of Men’ for his own.
- Ar-Pharazon’s navy sets sail towards Middle-Earth. The Faithful remain behind.
- Elendil continues to tend to the failing White Tree.
- Ar-Pharazon’s great fleet lands at Umbar. The men and orcs there flee.
- Sauron witnesses the host marching to the Black Gate. Even his greatest servants desert him.
- Heralds arrive at Barad-Dur to call Sauron to Ar-Pharazon.
- Sauron submits before Ar-Pharazon, swearing fealty to him.
- Ar-Pharazon takes Sauron back to Numenor as a hostage. Sauron feigns dismay, but is secretly glad.
First Appearances – Fuinur, Herumor
Death – Tar-Palantir
- Mairon the Admirable – ?
- Ar-Zimraphel – Shyangell
- Horsemen in the Night – John Howe
- Sauron Comes to Ar-Pharazon – Demi-urgic
- The White Council meets again to discuss the situation with Numenor.
- Ar-Pharazon returns to Numenor. Elendil questions why Sauron was brought back.
- Sauron is locked up in Armenelos, but Ar-Pharazon talks to him often.
- Amandil and Elendil speak against Sauron, but Ar-Pharazon decides to free him and let him walk among the people.
- Sauron uses his knowledge and power to win over the people of Numenor with tricks and gifts and words. Ar-Pharazon is given anything he desires.
- Ar-Pharazon appoints Sauron as an advisor. Amandil speaks out aggressively and is banished to Romenna.
- Ar-Pharazon and Sauron burn the Hallow of Eru on Meneltarma. The Faithful see the flames from Romenna.
- Sauron brings Ar-Pharazon into the worship of Melkor, Giver of Freedom.
- Sauron urges the King to cut down the White Tree.
- Amandil tells his son and grandsons the tale of the Two Trees of Valinor.
- Isildur goes into Armenelos disguised and cuts a fruit from the White Tree. He is seen on his way out and attacked, but escapes.
First Appearances – Meneldil, Elendur, Ohtar
- Sauron Annatar – Maureval
- Sauron in Numenor – Peter Xavier Price
- Sauron and Ar-Pharazon – Lirulin Yirth
- Isildur and the Fruit of Nimloth – Mirachravia
- Amandil comes to the Shadowy Seas, where fierce storms await him.
- Elendil prepares nine ships to sail to Middle-Earth. The people and possessions of Romenna are put upon them, including the young White Tree and the Palantiri.
- Giant thunderstorms and earthquakes strike the island. Ar-Pharazon claims it is the Valar striking first.
- Elendil and his sons await a sign from the west, but none comes.
- Giant clouds shaped like Eagles spread over Numenor.
- Lightning strikes down men in the streets and destroys the dome of the Temple of Melkor. But Sauron defies the lightning and stands in the temple unharmed
- Elendil recognises the weather as not of the Valar, but of Eru himself.
- Ar-Pharazon and Sauron board their ship and sound the trumpets. The fleet sets sail into the west. Slaves row against the wind.
- The fleet surrounds Tol Eressea.
- Elendil and his followers find the morning calm.
- Ar-Pharazon reaches the shores of Aman and sees the peak of Taniquetil.
- Manwe ascends to the very peak of Taniquetil and calls upon Eru.
- Ar-Pharazon becomes afraid and wishes to retreat. Sauron reinforces their mission. Ar-Pharazon steps onto the shores of Valinor and his army follows.
- The Numenoreans find Tirion empty. Ar-Pharazon claims the land for himself if no other will challenge him.
- The world shakes and a great rift opens to the west of Numenor.
- The destruction is felt as far away as Lindon, Eregion and Lothlorien.
- The Numenorean fleet is drawn into the great rift.
- The hills and mountains around Tirion come down upon the armies of Ar-Pharazon.
- The lights of Valinor disappear from the sight of Numenor.
- Fire erupts from Meneltarma. Earthquakes rock the island and the hills collapse.
- Elendil orders the nine ships to set sail.
- Tidal waves crash over the island. Numenor itself, with all it’s children, sinks into the sea.
- The Faithful look upon the destruction from their ships.
- Sauron emerges from the water in spirit form and begins to make his way back to Middle-Earth.
Deaths – Ar-Pharazon, Miriel
- The Fall of Numenoreans – PyramideMarciana
- The Eagles of Manwe – Ted Nasmith
- The Great Armament – Rado Javor
- Manwe Sulimo – GustavoMalek
- New Land – Rado Javor
- The Fall of Numenor – Darrell Sweet
- Akallabeth – Grrrod
- Elendil and his sons fight against the winds. They are separated.
- The White Council meet again to discuss the Breaking of the World.
- Elendil’s ships arrive on the shores of Lindon.
- Elendil meets with Gil-Galad and the Council and tells them of the Downfall of Numenor.
- Sauron rises from the sea in physical form.
- Isildur and Anarion’s ships come to the Mouths of Anduin. They sail up the Anduin until they reach Pelargir.
- Gil-Galad guides Elendil up the river Lhun. Here Elendil finds settlements of Numenoreans. He and his followers settle here, calling their land Arnor.
- Anarion travels to the North, where he finds his father.
- (Building of Annuminas, Minas Ithil, Minas Anor and Osgiliath)
- The Palantiri are placed all other Middle-Earth.
- Sauron returns to Barad-Dur and wears the One Ring. Mount Doom erupts.
First Appearances – Aratan, Ciryan, Valandil
- Annuminas – Lord of the Rings Online, Turbine, Inc.
- Ships of the Faithful – Ted Nasmith
- Pelargir – ?
- Osgiliath – Alan Lee