- Amandil plants the fruit and a shoot sprouts from the ground.
- Ar-Pharazon hears of the theft and lets Sauron burn the White Tree.
- Sauron preaches to the people of Numenor that Melkor can release them from death.
- Sauron constructs a Temple of Melkor.
- Men come into the temple and make sacrifices, animal and human, to Melkor.
- The King’s Men arrest many of the Faithful on the charge of treason, sacrificing them in the temple.
- Insanity and sickness spreads through the land. Sauron turns man against man and many a murder is committed.
- Sauron sends out fleets against Middle-Earth. The soldiers sack cities and enslave the people.
- Ar-Pharazon confides in Sauron that he feels his own death approach. Sauron responds that the Valar control the land where there is no death.
- Ar-Pharazon begins making preparations for war against the Valar.
- Amandil sees the weapons and ships being prepared and guesses the King’s mind. He tells Elendil to prepare all their people for evacuation and prepares to sail into the west himself, asking for mercy from the Valar.
- Amandil says farewell to his entire household and sails away.
- Ar-Pharazon – Steamey
- Let There be No Doubt Now – Lady Elleth
- Tar-Mairon – Kuruven
- The Fleet of Ar-Pharazon – John Howe