- Tar-Palantir dies with his daughter Miriel by his side.
- Pharazon, Amandil and the other lords decide what to do with the kingship.
- Pharazon, with the support of the people, seizes the thrones and takes Miriel as wife against her will.
- Amandil and Elendil attempt to stop this, but are overruled by the majority. They return to their lands of Romenna.
- Pharazon bans all elven visitors to Numenor.
- The last elves on Numenor bring word of Sauron’s doings and leave Romenna with Amandil’s messages to Gil-Galad.
- The Nazgul attack the Numenoreans settlements in Middle-Earth.
- Elendil tells Ar-Pharazon of Sauron’s proclamation.
- Ar-Pharazon declares war on Sauron, ready to take the title of ‘King of Men’ for his own.
- Ar-Pharazon’s navy sets sail towards Middle-Earth. The Faithful remain behind.
- Elendil continues to tend to the failing White Tree.
- Ar-Pharazon’s great fleet lands at Umbar. The men and orcs there flee.
- Sauron witnesses the host marching to the Black Gate. Even his greatest servants desert him.
- Heralds arrive at Barad-Dur to call Sauron to Ar-Pharazon.
- Sauron submits before Ar-Pharazon, swearing fealty to him.
- Ar-Pharazon takes Sauron back to Numenor as a hostage. Sauron feigns dismay, but is secretly glad.
First Appearances – Fuinur, Herumor
Death – Tar-Palantir
- Mairon the Admirable – ?
- Ar-Zimraphel – Shyangell
- Horsemen in the Night – John Howe
- Sauron Comes to Ar-Pharazon – Demi-urgic
- The White Council meets again to discuss the situation with Numenor.
- Ar-Pharazon returns to Numenor. Elendil questions why Sauron was brought back.
- Sauron is locked up in Armenelos, but Ar-Pharazon talks to him often.
- Amandil and Elendil speak against Sauron, but Ar-Pharazon decides to free him and let him walk among the people.
- Sauron uses his knowledge and power to win over the people of Numenor with tricks and gifts and words. Ar-Pharazon is given anything he desires.
- Ar-Pharazon appoints Sauron as an advisor. Amandil speaks out aggressively and is banished to Romenna.
- Ar-Pharazon and Sauron burn the Hallow of Eru on Meneltarma. The Faithful see the flames from Romenna.
- Sauron brings Ar-Pharazon into the worship of Melkor, Giver of Freedom.
- Sauron urges the King to cut down the White Tree.
- Amandil tells his son and grandsons the tale of the Two Trees of Valinor.
- Isildur goes into Armenelos disguised and cuts a fruit from the White Tree. He is seen on his way out and attacked, but escapes.
First Appearances – Meneldil, Elendur, Ohtar
- Sauron Annatar – Maureval
- Sauron in Numenor – Peter Xavier Price
- Sauron and Ar-Pharazon – Lirulin Yirth
- Isildur and the Fruit of Nimloth – Mirachravia
- Amandil comes to the Shadowy Seas, where fierce storms await him.
- Elendil prepares nine ships to sail to Middle-Earth. The people and possessions of Romenna are put upon them, including the young White Tree and the Palantiri.
- Giant thunderstorms and earthquakes strike the island. Ar-Pharazon claims it is the Valar striking first.
- Elendil and his sons await a sign from the west, but none comes.
- Giant clouds shaped like Eagles spread over Numenor.
- Lightning strikes down men in the streets and destroys the dome of the Temple of Melkor. But Sauron defies the lightning and stands in the temple unharmed
- Elendil recognises the weather as not of the Valar, but of Eru himself.
- Ar-Pharazon and Sauron board their ship and sound the trumpets. The fleet sets sail into the west. Slaves row against the wind.
- The fleet surrounds Tol Eressea.
- Elendil and his followers find the morning calm.
- Ar-Pharazon reaches the shores of Aman and sees the peak of Taniquetil.
- Manwe ascends to the very peak of Taniquetil and calls upon Eru.
- Ar-Pharazon becomes afraid and wishes to retreat. Sauron reinforces their mission. Ar-Pharazon steps onto the shores of Valinor and his army follows.
- The Numenoreans find Tirion empty. Ar-Pharazon claims the land for himself if no other will challenge him.
- The world shakes and a great rift opens to the west of Numenor.
- The destruction is felt as far away as Lindon, Eregion and Lothlorien.
- The Numenorean fleet is drawn into the great rift.
- The hills and mountains around Tirion come down upon the armies of Ar-Pharazon.
- The lights of Valinor disappear from the sight of Numenor.
- Fire erupts from Meneltarma. Earthquakes rock the island and the hills collapse.
- Elendil orders the nine ships to set sail.
- Tidal waves crash over the island. Numenor itself, with all it’s children, sinks into the sea.
- The Faithful look upon the destruction from their ships.
- Sauron emerges from the water in spirit form and begins to make his way back to Middle-Earth.
Deaths – Ar-Pharazon, Miriel
- The Fall of Numenoreans – PyramideMarciana
- The Eagles of Manwe – Ted Nasmith
- The Great Armament – Rado Javor
- Manwe Sulimo – GustavoMalek
- New Land – Rado Javor
- The Fall of Numenor – Darrell Sweet
- Akallabeth – Grrrod
- Elendil and his sons fight against the winds. They are separated.
- The White Council meet again to discuss the Breaking of the World.
- Elendil’s ships arrive on the shores of Lindon.
- Elendil meets with Gil-Galad and the Council and tells them of the Downfall of Numenor.
- Sauron rises from the sea in physical form.
- Isildur and Anarion’s ships come to the Mouths of Anduin. They sail up the Anduin until they reach Pelargir.
- Gil-Galad guides Elendil up the river Lhun. Here Elendil finds settlements of Numenoreans. He and his followers settle here, calling their land Arnor.
- Anarion travels to the North, where he finds his father.
- (Building of Annuminas, Minas Ithil, Minas Anor and Osgiliath)
- The Palantiri are placed all other Middle-Earth.
- Sauron returns to Barad-Dur and wears the One Ring. Mount Doom erupts.
First Appearances – Aratan, Ciryan, Valandil
- Annuminas – Lord of the Rings Online, Turbine, Inc.
- Ships of the Faithful – Ted Nasmith
- Pelargir – ?
- Osgiliath – Alan Lee
The final episode of Season 6 and The Silmarillion part of the series will be another feature-length film like Wrath, around 90 – 120 minutes in length, theoretically. It will cover the entire War of the Last Alliance. The war will have to be simplified to fit in with time constraints so not all seven years of the Siege of Barad-Dur will be detailed fully. Several events leading up to and after the war will be streamlined as well.
- Gil-Galad and Cirdan’s army meets with Elendil and Isildur’s army at Amon Sul
- The Last Alliance camps in Rivendell.
- Elrond sends out riders to Khazad-Dum, Lothlorien and Greenwood.
- Isildur says farewell to his wife and youngest son.
- The Last Alliance crosses the Misty Mountains and meets with the armies of Amdir of Lothlorien, Oropher of Greenwood and the dwarves of Khazad-Dum.
- Anarion confers with Elendil through the Palantir.
- Sauron watches the armies gather through the Palantir stolen from Minas Ithil.
- Anarion’s army marches north.
- The Last Alliance halts in front of the Black Gate. They are joined by Anarion. Isildur curses the men who did not honour their oath.
- Sauron’s army attacks. Gil-Galad orders the lines to hold. Amdir and Oropher refuse to take orders from the Noldor and attack the orcs. Oropher is killed and Amdir is forced to flee, later drowning in the marshes.
- Thranduil takes command of the Greenwood army.
- Gil-Galad and Elendil defeat Sauron’s first wave and besiege the Black Gate. They manage to climb it and open it. They enter Mordor.
- The Last Alliance march to Barad-Dur. They set up camp upon Gorgoroth.
- Elendil challenges Sauron to come forth. In response Sauron sends fire raining down from Barad-Dur.
- Elendil orders siege weapons to break down Barad-Dur’s gates and towers, but the tower is too strong to be broken.
- Anarion is killed by a rock thrown from the tower.
- All of Sauron’s forces flee the battle. Elendil challenges Sauron once more.
- Sauron leads his last forces out of the tower, breaking through the lines.
- Sauron destroys hundreds of elves and men before reaching Elendil and Gil-Galad.
- Elendil and Gil-Galad duel with Sauron. Elendil runs Sauron through with Narsil but is cast off, Narsil breaking under him. Gil-Galad then pierces Sauron’s neck with Aeglos, but is crushed and burned by Sauron’s body.
- Isildur takes the hilt of Narsil and cuts the Ring from Sauron’s hand, destroying his body.
- Barad-Dur’s tower falls, but its foundations remain.
- The remaining orcs and Easterlings flee.
- Elrond and Cirdan order Isildur to destroy the Ring, but he chooses not to.
- The thousands of dead are buried at Dagorlad.
- Cirdan offers Elrond the title of High King of the Noldor. Elrond does not take it. The Noldor are left without a King.
- The White Tree is planted.
- Isildur is killed while journeying back to Arnor. The Ring is lost.
- Ohtar brings the shards of Narsil to Rivendell. Elrond takes care of Isildur’s youngest son.
- Elrond marries Celebrian
- Gandalf, Saruman and Radagast arrive. They are greeted by Cirdan and Glorfindel.
- The Blue Wizards journey East, never to return.
- Sauron’s spirit reforms.
First Appearances – Gandalf (Istari), Saruman (Istari), Radagast
Deaths – Elendil, Gil-Galad, Isildur, Anarion, Oropher, Amdir, Elendur, Aratan. Ciryan
- Sauron – War of the Last Alliance – Matt DeMino
- Elf Last Alliance – Angel Falto
- The Battle of Dagorlad – Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Dir, Peter Jackson. New Line Cinema.
- Battle of the Last Alliance – entar0178
- I Behold – Abe Papakhian
- Isildur and the Ring – Abe Papakhian
- Istari Arrival on Ship – Alice Falto