- The White Council meets again to discuss the situation with Numenor.
- Ar-Pharazon returns to Numenor. Elendil questions why Sauron was brought back.
- Sauron is locked up in Armenelos, but Ar-Pharazon talks to him often.
- Amandil and Elendil speak against Sauron, but Ar-Pharazon decides to free him and let him walk among the people.
- Sauron uses his knowledge and power to win over the people of Numenor with tricks and gifts and words. Ar-Pharazon is given anything he desires.
- Ar-Pharazon appoints Sauron as an advisor. Amandil speaks out aggressively and is banished to Romenna.
- Ar-Pharazon and Sauron burn the Hallow of Eru on Meneltarma. The Faithful see the flames from Romenna.
- Sauron brings Ar-Pharazon into the worship of Melkor, Giver of Freedom.
- Sauron urges the King to cut down the White Tree.
- Amandil tells his son and grandsons the tale of the Two Trees of Valinor.
- Isildur goes into Armenelos disguised and cuts a fruit from the White Tree. He is seen on his way out and attacked, but escapes.
First Appearances – Meneldil, Elendur, Ohtar
- Sauron Annatar – Maureval
- Sauron in Numenor – Peter Xavier Price
- Sauron and Ar-Pharazon – Lirulin Yirth
- Isildur and the Fruit of Nimloth – Mirachravia