- Galadriel and the survivors of Doriath reach the Havens.
- Elwing and the Silmaril are brought to Cirdan and Gil-Galad. The people of Doriath are permitted to stay.
- The survivors of Gondolin come out of the mountains. There they make a feast in memory of those fallen.
- Tuor and Idril lead the people on down the river, heading for The Havens.
- Morgoth considers himself victorious. He cares not for the Sons of Feanor and considers the elves leaderless and defeated.
- Ulmo rises out of the waters and goes to speak with Manwe.
- Ulmo calls on Manwe to forgive the elves and save them from Morgoth. Manwe will not do so until they plead for pardon and relinquish all claim of the Silmarils.
- Spies tell Maedhros of the Silmaril at the Havens. He talks with his brothers about it.
- Maedhros chooses to forswear the Oath.
- Tuor and his followers reach the Havens.
- They tell Cirdan and Gil-Galad of the Fall of Gondolin and death of Turgon. Gil-Galad is crowned High King of the Noldor.
- Earendil meets Elwing for the first time.
Adapted from chapters ‘Of Tuor and the Fall of Gondolin’ and ‘Of the Voyage of Earendil and the War of Wrath’ from The Silmarillion, ‘The History of Galadriel and Celeborn’ from Unfinished Tales and ‘The Wanderings of Hurin and Other Writings’ from The War of the Jewels.
- Family – Liga Klavina
- Melkor – Thomas Ruillard
- Ulmo Lord of the Seas – Daniel Govar